Saturday, February 20, 2010

Author Marlane Kennedy's The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes


The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes by Marlane Kennedy is an excellent book. I love this book because its so unpredictable. About halfway through I was sure I had the ending totally figured out and I almost stopped reading it. What a mistake that would have been!!! :-) But, something about the way Marlane puts the story together kept me going. Thank Goodness!! This book is about a girl named Charlotte and a dog named Beauguard. Now, Charlotte , unfortunately, doesn't exactly love dogs. But this one needs her help. When her dad tries to sell the dog she wants to make sure it gets a great home after its lack of loving with her family so she tells her dad that she will buy him. But where will she get the money?? You'll have to read to find out!!

Readin' Like Crazy,

~Bookgirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment