Monday, February 15, 2010

Time Flies!!

Oh where , Oh where has the precious time gone! Its nearly Spring! I have been BUSY! On December 27th my mom , her two sisters, my four younger girl cousins , our six American Girl Dolls, and I embarked on a journey to The Windy City. Me, coming from a small , rural town in Ohio was absolutely amazed by what Chicago had to offer. I was also quite alarmed at the huge amount of traffic , considering I had never seen a parking meter in my life! We all came home with many enjoyable experiences including eating at Pizzeria Due and The American Girl Cafe.
Since then I have been busy with school and TONS of reading! Three days ago my mom passed her sinus infection to me. So what does one do when they are sick? READS! I have many books to blog about
Reading until I blog again,
~Bookgirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment